Sunday, April 26, 2009

tomorrow I will see Kings of Leon.

Tomorrow, I am ushering in an era of my life.

An era where I no longer 'Go and see an alternative rock show by an alternative band that got popular via the radio or via mtv or via everyone loving them so much.'

An era in which I will 'Go and see [indie rock] shows with my close, more independently inclined friends, and not only my church friends'.
I guess you can say that Kings of Leon got exposure via mtv or the radio, but they got exposure off of their crappie album [via ONLY_BY_THE_NIGHT_], so they don't count. And, people who enjoy really good music really love them.

So this is me entering the era where I become an 'independent teenager' who goes to shows and sees people of the same 'social group' at the shows, and meets them, and talks to them, and maybe even dates one ore seven of the 'hot indie chicks' that he meets. But I only can hope that happens.

Thanks for the tickets, jules.

Goodnight, y'all.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

ooh, you've been quite the little blogger!