Saturday, April 25, 2009

THE SUSAN BOYLE ISSUE

Ok, y'all.

Time to deal with 'The Susan Boyles' band. [via Britain's Got Talent]

So if you haven't seen in, there's this kinda fuglie 47 or something year old chick who wants to 'be a rockstar' or something zany like that.
She comes out on stage, and she's all yikesy and junk, and no one thinks she can sing.

And with my opinion, a few singers that I know personally, a chorus teacher, she can't.

Here's the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9whxWNI7bE

For some reason, this video is getting alot of hype, and is sweeping the int3rw3bz off of their 'lil kickers'.
People are making a big deal out of nothing. They got a weird woman who sings weirdly. And it's incredible? Srsly tho? Y'all, I don't get it. Maybe I just don't 'get' her as much as u do, but she really isn't that good, y'all! Well, I just wanted to get that off of my bare lil' chest b4 I go 2 bedz. Tell me what y'all think.

No comments: